Of course, playing Baccarat live is another variation that is gaining popularity with the abundance of online casinos. In truth, it’s not all that different from mini-baccarat games available in landed casinos, with just one major exception: online casinos let you play Baccarat from the comfort of your own home!
When entering a live Baccarat game in an online casino, it’ll look just like a Baccarat table at any brick-and-mortar casino. However, there are some additional elements that may cause a little confusion, especially for first-timers. Don’t worry though – that’s what we’re here for! Let’s take a quick look at a Baccarat live interface.
Main Elements of Baccarat Live
What you’ll see on your phone or computer screen will differ depending on the online casino and the game provider, but these are the main elements that you are always going to see regardless of formatting:
- The Baccarat table itself has a digital overlay of the betting options available to the players. In the photo above, you can see the middle section where players can bet on Player, Banker, or Tie. On the sides, you’ll also see side bets such as the Player pair and Banker pair, as well as the Big and Small bets.
- In the top right corner you’ll see the game details such as the name of the dealer, game ID, and bet limit. You can also see your current balance and total bet for the round.
- In the top left corner you’ll get a closer look at both the Player and Banker’s hands as they are dealt.
- Just below that, you’ll see a contact number. This is to establish trust between the casino and the player. Players are welcome to call the number given to ensure that the ongoing round is really live.
- On the bottom left side of the screen is the roadmap that players can use to keep track of the results since they started playing at that table. There are several different types of Baccarat roadmaps on the screen so players can choose to follow the one they are most familiar with.
- Finally, the bottom right side holds where you can make and customize your bets.
If you feel a little intimidated at first, don’t worry! Just take some time to explore the interface and see if it’s to your liking before you settle down and make your bets. Be careful though as some online casinos will automatically boot you out of the room if you’ve been there for too long without making a bet.
Hopefully whether at a landed or online casino, you now have a better understanding of how to play – and win! – Baccarat.